Overslaan en naar de inhoud gaan
Domestic cleaner – Job description
- You will be working at people’s homes: apartments, houses…
- Cleaning: vacuuming, dusting, mopping, window cleaning in-and outdoors.
- Doing the laundry and ironing
- Occasional cooking and shopping for elderly
- Occasional sewing work
- Where: near Herentals and Turnhout.
Why would you want to work for us?
- We are a solid and experienced group of people (15 years).
- We value people for their competencies.
- We do not discriminate and we don’t accept it from our customers.
- We value a good work–life balance.
- We provide you with a taylor made weekly work schedule and provide you with fixed customers within a short driving distance.
- We provide proper training and coaching and help you to solve occasional problems.
- Good working conditions. Competitive salary and fringe benefits.
- Feel-good moments are organised in a formal (meetings with your colleagues, training) and informal way (annual company party, New Year’s dinner…)
What do we expect?
- You are punctual, accurate, reliable and can work independently.
- You are discrete and polite.
- Working with the elderly calls for a good portion of empathy and social skills.
- Motivation is more important than extensive experience.
- Communication towards your customers and your job coach is vital. We do not expect you to be fluent in Dutch, but we count on your cooperation to improve it by taking extra courses which will help you to integrate on a social and professional level.
- In case you’re in doubt about your competencies, talk to one of our coaches. On a regular basis we organise the necessary training in co-operation with VDAB
We look forward to receiving your phone call or your e-mail!